Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Copenhagen

Rosenberg Slot, which is a castle. I saw the Danish crown jewels here. As you can see the weather was sub-optimal on this trip, but I do like this photo as it's a bit Hamlet-esque in my opinion.
Same castle, less "dark and stormy night."
St Albans Church near Churchill Park.
I so totally cannot remember the name of this church, but it's famous and really pretty inside. I sat in there for a while, listening to organ pratice and avoiding the torrential downpour outside.
Cute houses and boats!

Ducks in Churchill Park
Windmill in Churchill Park
Churchill Park ramparts.


The Tivoli. This is a famous amusement park in Copenhagen. Because it was winter, though, it was closed so this is the closest I got to it.
City Hall.
Mr Hans Christian Andersen.

No comments: